Thursday, June 02, 2011

Discipline & Conflict | YOHJI YAMAMOTO




What is going to hit your eyes is DISCIPLINE


















" This dark side of the life is actracting for me, forever ... from the beginning "






 " Too good harmony is boring. Maybe CONFLICT is charming ... exciting "







 " I'm not interested in fashion ... I'm just interested in how to cut clothings "








" I'm demanding so much... which I cannot regret "





" I have my own judge in me. And ...he's always... (hesitation-suffering) ...judging me "




" I'm always finding the way how to pay "












Charming quotes by
Yohji Yamamoto 

 from 
 "THIS IS MY DREAM" 
official trailer

which introduces 
the upcoming documentary


directed by  
Theodore Stanley.







An exclusive movie about career and private philosophies of this iconic fashion designer 

A genius more than a man, able to build his world around a visionary perception of apparel world.

 It's a coincidece but we just wrote something about Yamamoto and Y3 in our previous post



.